Videos from the Federal Trade Commission may not feature a cast of celebrity actors, but they’re still entertaining. Produced by the nation’s consumer protection agency, these videos offer practical, useful, and memorable messages that can save you money, time, and aggravation. And they’re free.
We have videos that tell you how to protect your identity, deal with debt collectors, and shop for a used car. Other videos are about how to stay ahead of scammers, such as by signing up for free email updates from the FTC.
And now, for your viewing pleasure... a selection of the FTC’s top releases:
- Best new release — Report Gift Cards Used in a Scam
- Best animated short — Why Report Fraud
- First-person story — Make Your Donations Count
- Documentary — Cybersecurity Basics for Small Business
- Romance (or not) — Online Romance Imposter Scams
- Family focus — Family Emergency Imposter Scams
- Viewers’ all-time pick — Your Source for a Truly Free Credit Report?